Marketing Manager, EMEA
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA • Remote • United Kingdom • United States
- You have great passion for building brands in the digital environment
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or brand, globally and ideally with at least some exposure to EMEA and across multiple countries
- You understand strategy and insights and can use both to push creative development forward
- Excellent brief building abilities, ensuring we always stay audience and insight-centric
- Experience using insights effectively to understand audiences and drive creative development
- Efficient! Youve managed large scale integrated 360 global or multi-regional campaigns that include a mix of ALT channels and video / TV production
- Experience managing agencies and creative/production partners effectively
- Experience working closely with media and performance teams, delivering through the funnel across all paid touchpoints
- Comfortable working with all owned and earned channel to ensure synergy throughout campaign planning and execution
- The ability to drive multiple projects forward at pace, utilising data to shape the work and make informed decisions and recommendations
- You are interested in trends; cultural, celebrity, marketing and wellness. You understand what drives conversation and excellent work
- A great communicator, with good presenting skills and a strong ability to build relationships with key partners across different levels
- Experience running budgets and tracking
- Confident when it comes to taking risks, trying new things, and learning from failure
- A genuine and authentic passion for supporting mental health and wellness practice
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working closely with growth, UA and lifecycle teams across creative development, testing and activations
- Experience of digital product development in order to understand the processes and flexibility needed to work with teams during upstream development
- Fluency in a European language is advantageous, e.g. French, German, Spanish
- Implementing the International strategy on a regional and local basis
- Working with agencies to drive creative development and campaign strategy forward under guidance from the Director
- Managing the day to day workflow and budges of agencies and contractors across multiple territories
- Working with cross functional stakeholders to define and support key priorities
- Activating initiatives in local regions
- Managing testing programmes with UA and CI teams. Demonstrating the ability to utilise results and make clear creative recommendations impacting future tactics
- Working closely with Consumer Insights across audience segmentation, marketing hypotheses and testing roadmaps to gain deep insight into regional audiences
- Liaison with our content teams to maximize visibility and impact of key launches
- Development of campaign briefs and post activation retrospectives in tandem with Marketing Analytics
- Monitoring competitor and cultural trends
- Management of marketing budgets
Meditation and sleep app
Calm's mission is to make the world happier and healthier. Their vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st century.
- Investment + Growth - Calm can only grow if you do. We offer a great salary, equity, 401(k), and even a generous extended learning budget.
- Health + Wellness - We’ll cover 100% of your health, dental, and vision, and give you monthly stipends for your fitness and wellness routines too.
- Time + Space - When we say PTO is Take What You Need, we really mean it.
- Parents + Kids - Your family is a vital part of our community too. That’s why we offer baby bonding leave to all salaried employees.
- Home + Office - Your home office should be as functional and inspirational as your office office. We’ll give you a WFH stipend to help.
- Culture + Connection - Our calendar of (virtual) social events ensures you always feel part of, and close with, the team, no matter where you are.
Company Core Values
- Growth mindset
- Humble & hungry
- High EQ
- Results focused