University Recruiting Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 7-10 years of experience in University Recruiting or related experience in Recruiting (tech experience preferred)
- 2+ years of management experience and a proven track record of building and scaling a university recruiting team (dispersed team management experience, a plus)
- Hands-on management - No job is too big or too small for you and you're willing to jump in and help your team resolve issues and solve challenging problems
- Strong experience building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience leading events and recruiting in events capacities, whether internally or externally at college campuses or at larger events like Grace Hopper
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within recruiting tools (Greenhouse, Untapped, Gem), university careers systems, etc. to find, attract and hire the best entry-level talent
- Willingness to travel
- Hire, inspire and mentor a team of full-cycle University Recruiters
- Build upon the current foundation of our UR program, helping us scale our university partners, tactics, programming, and overall hiring strategies
- Work with Talent Brand to build a strategy for getting our name out on campus through internal/external events, career fairs, hackathons, Grace Hopper
- Partner with Leadership on building an alumni network within Ripple and other tactics to build our brand
- Grow our internship program strategy, working in tandem with university requirements and schedules
- Expand our new graduate hiring program within Engineering to new locations around the world
- Partner with our UBRI team to bring on more university partnerships and collaborate on how to bring in their efforts into our hiring funnel
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.