Security Analyst, Customer Trust (East)
Posted on 5/26/2022
- 4+ years experience in customer facing technical roles engaging customers on various topics such as security, regulatory requirements, and risk management
- You have experience supporting a sales function in technology
- Comfortable communicating complex technical topics in verbal and written form to a wide audience
- 3+ years experience working with security concepts and technology, including encryption, networking, databases, telephony, email, LDAP, middleware, and applications ideally in a cloud environment, cloud and or API knowledge
- 3+ years working with common security frameworks and regulatory requirements (e.g., FISC, CCPA, GDPR, PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080.00- $112,860.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders to gather current and accurate security information
- Develop and maintain education internal and external security enablement content (whitepapers, presentations, training, website content, etc.)
- Create and maintain documentation and databases for security knowledge sharing
- Develop ideas to improve processes and procedures to benefit the team and organization
- Mentor and learn from fellow team members
- Develop an understanding of legal language
- Coordinate externally requested Twilio Security audits with internal stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of security or compliance audits and/or assessments
- Experience reviewing and redlining contracts and legal documents
- You have or would be willing to obtain certification(s) such as: Security+, CISA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, PMP, CRISC, CFCP, or similar
- Experience with developing technical standards, and operational guidelines
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives