Strategic Sales FP&a, Remote, US
Posted on 2/3/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Prior Sales FP&A experience at a high growth subscription software company
- Ability to influence business partners and provide recommendations in order to drive decision-making and execution
- Experience developing and improving processes with desire to inspire change across the org
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; must also be proficient using G-Suite
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) with the ability to understand and communicate difficult concepts
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Demonstrated an extraordinary work ethic
- A highly motivated team player and experience with people management
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC-606
- Provide thought leadership to Sales to drive top-line and expense strategic initiatives, and help develop both short-term and long-term policies
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop a territory planning model and growth plan for our domestic and international markets
- Build / Drive sales capacity models to support long range planning & bookings growth
- Master key customer metrics, such as LTV, CAC, and Cohort Analysis as well as management reporting packages, such as sales key metrics and KPIs
- Help leadership gain key insights into their business units, with the purpose of driving growth and efficiency while delivering a high return on investment
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Anaplan
- Investment banking experience
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team