Support Engineering Manager
Posted on 6/2/2022
- 3+ years of experience in support AND 2+ years of experience leading technical support teams
- Humble and empathetic leadership, mentorship, and coaching skills
- Exceptional foresight and proactivity; growth with an eye to scalability and sustainability
- Strong strategic and methodical problem-solving skills with exceptional execution, and prioritization capabilities
- Calm demeanor and an effective, thoughtful communicator in high-stakes customer interactions
- A clear and concise writer and communicator who can internalize both customers' and direct reports' feedback and effectively advocate for their needs within the context of the greater business
- Experience working with databases and SQL, both writing and understanding queries, and familiarity with data stores and databases
- Organized and self-motivated individual, comfortable making decisions within ambiguity
- Experience in grocery and/or B2B SaaS preferred, but not required
- Lead 4-5 technical support specialists, providing mentorship and leadership, supporting personal and professional growth, and fostering community in our team
- Aid with prioritization, planning, technical investigation, and critical communications around high priority customer inquiries and incidents that arise with the Afresh solutions
- Help hire, onboard, and train new Technical Support team members
- Help to collect and analyze customer feedback by running surveys and using ticket data to identify recurring issues that, when fixed, improve both the customer experience and the product, driving our mission to reduce food waste
- Help to build and improve upon our debugging, triaging, escalation, and resolution protocol to make support at Afresh effective, timely, and a delightful experience for our end users
- Deeply understand Afresh's customers' needs, how our different Partners' needs differ, and serve as the voice of the customer
AI-powered fresh operating system
Afresh's mission is to eliminate food waste and make fresh food accessible to all. Fresh is the future - and they're building solutions that are ready for it.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Competitive compensation
- Generous parental leave
- Equity packages
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly grocery stipend
- Professional development program
Company Core Values
- Humility - We serve our customers and teammates, and do what’s best for them.
- Candor - We believe feedback makes us better and communicate transparently.
- Proactivity - We identify opportunities, own problems, and act with purpose.
- Kindness - We care for the entire person and give without counting costs.