Channel Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Montreal, QC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work collectively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix Webscale architecture
- As a top-tier, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, you will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in visionary and practical ways
- Can own account responsibility or work on a team
- You will contribute dedicatedly to the sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision market for team
- Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the partner business plans
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required, or a related field is preferred
- Bi-Lingual, French and English
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.