Customer Success Strategist
Posted on 12/17/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Minimum of 2 years' sales or account management experience, preferably in a MarTech, AdTech, or online marketing company
- Developing knowledge of CRM (Salesforce & Gainsight), Google Sheets (excel), communication software (Outreach.io & Zendesk), and Data Management (Tableau & Anaplan)
- Demonstrate professionalism and ensure productive customer engagements through well-structured meetings and communication
- Work with a strong sense of diplomacy, tact, and poise, especially under pressure from sensitive customer issues
- Strong organizational skills; operates under a sense of urgency to meet internal and external deadlines while also being able to adapt / be flexible to evolving demands
- Manage multiple ad hoc requests from ongoing tasks, alerts, and opportunities surfaced both systematically and manually created
- Educate customers on AdRoll's Marketing OS, features and use-cases. Including how to set up campaigns, tailored to goals and measure results
- Assist customers in seeing the value in AdRoll's Platform and build rapport, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, customer retention, and revenue retention
- Develop and relay SaaS + Media strategies focused on growth, based on customer goals. Including owning and driving subscription renewals
- Be the voice of the customer by driving product and process improvements. Provide feedback to product, engineering, marketing, and other internal teams
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
Company Core Values
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.