RF Analog IC Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Hands-on experience in designing various RF/Analog integrated circuits, such as LNA, Mixer, RF VGAs, PA, VCO, PLL, Regulators, ADC/DAC, etc., in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
- Ability to comprehend RF transceiver system level requirements and translate into circuit level specifications. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Strong knowledge on IC design CAD tools such as Spectre, SpectreRF, Spice, Matlab, and/or ADS
- A thorough understanding of the physical layout requirement and ability to perform the critical layouts
- Lab testing skills to evaluate the prototype unit to the design specification
- Motivated to carry out a wide variety of tasks with clear communication and presentation skills in a dynamic team environment
- MSEE degree and industry experience or PhD degree required
- Avid Learner: you thrive with challenges, seek continuous growth and improvement, and seek data to prove your hypotheses
- Devoted Professional: you are diligent and deliberate in your work, leveraging your expertise to deliver results without ego
- Design low-power and low-voltage RF and Analog circuits using advanced deep-submicron CMOS technologies
- Perform design verification and production support tasks
- Work closely with digital and software developers to develop an implementation that meets system requirements
- Research in advanced wireless techniques for highly integrated RFICs
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.