Associate Program Manager, Process Design & Improvement
Posted on 4/30/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA
- A Bachelors degree required, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Transportation or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in process improvement, program management, operations, logistics, manufacturing, or a similar field
- The ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete solutions
- Skilled experience at leveraging Excel or Google Sheets to research business information, create dashboards, and track key business metrics. SQL, statistical tools, and Tableau experience preferred
- A track record of tangible results piloting and implementing processes in Operations
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams
- Experience in a variety of process design and improvement techniques
- Sound organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience in a startup environment (preferred)
- Own key operational metrics and create a multi-quarter roadmap that iteratively optimizes execution within Convoys shared work model
- Develop scalable solutions and key performance indicators to monitor operations performance. Perform complex data research to identify opportunities and inform priorities
- Head cross-functional efforts to identify the biggest opportunities to reduce costs, root cause problems, identify data needs, and implement product or process changes to fix them. Play a key role in driving a culture of process improvement and operational excellence
- Design and execute experiments to test new operational processes and best practices
- Innovate on behalf of our operations associates to ensure that the programs you are driving maximize their mindshare by empowering the operations team with the tools, time, and focus to constantly exceed our customers expectations
Digital freight network
Convoy's mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. Convoy builds technology to find smarter ways to connect shippers with carriers and solves problems that result in waste in the freight industry.
- Medical, dental, and vision premiums 100% covered, and 85% covered for your family
- Employee resource groups
- Commuter benefits
- Time off
- On-demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra, and on-demand primary care through 98.6.
- Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny.
- Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons.
- Mother’s rooms with in-room, hospital-grade breast pumps for breastfeeding mothers. For traveling mothers, Convoy will reimburse the cost of shipping breast milk home.
Company Core Values
- Start with the customer #SWC
- Take ownership #TO
- One team #1T
- Bring out the best in others #BOBO
- Raise the bar #RTB
- Have a sense of urgency #SOU
- Love problems, not solutions #LPNS
- Know why #KW
- Think big #TB
- Challenge ideas, respect decisions #CIRD
- Dive deep #DD
- Innovate deliberately #ID