Enterprise Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Have 7+ years of quota carrying sales experience, selling to primarily to Enterprise accounts
- Experience in a pipeline generation motion and a weekly metrics-based approach that measures key activity and pipeline adds
- Maintain a proven record of consistently exceeding quotas
- SaaS based sales experience
- Value based sales methodology in line with Force Management and MEDPICC
- Strong understanding of the Martech industry and the role of data in driving business decisions
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Have excellent presence and proven track record to influence and sell at all levels, from individual contributors to C-Suite
- Possess strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of forecasting & pipeline management
- Drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle from pipeline generation through to close and post-sales
- Employ a value-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning customer data and marketing activation
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Segment in the Enterprise business segment
- Own the cross functional team from Pre-Sales through to working with Customer Success
- Drive a pipeline generation cadence to develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts
- Lead compelling presentations of Segment's product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors leveraging Segment's value-based sales methodology
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities on pre-committed revenue deals
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles (incl. Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product and Customer Success)
- Work closely with Twilio team members to drive company-wide deployments of Twilio/Segment use cases, but specifically responsible for the pre-committed ARR
- Based in Colorado: $129,600 - $162,000
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $144,000 - $180,000
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- This role is eligible to earn commissions
- Cross selling experience in IT, Marketing, Data, Product, Analytics and Engineering
- Previous CDP or Martech sales experience
- Deep commercial expertise in structuring SaaS contracts
- Experience with data and how to leverage data to help business achieve their customer experience initiatives
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives