Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
The Revenue Accounting Operations Manager role is an influential position that is integral to the success of the order to cash process for the company. Reporting to the Director of Revenue, this role collaborates closely with Sales Ops and FP&A and manages critical revenue operations to meet the needs of our fast-growing business.
This role can be filled in our Headquarters in San Francisco or remotely within the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
- Implement controls and evaluate actions required for compliance with the company’s revenue recognition accounting process, including the booking and billings process
- Perform regular and special analysis to ensure proper contract processing and reporting
- Complete all required month-end close activities including revenue recognition and management reporting
- Manage, test, and implement process improvements related to Netsuite
- Partner with the Director of Revenue and cross functional teams to solve complex issues and optimize order management, revenue recognition, billing and collections, and reporting processes.
- Maintain great relationships with business partners (Sales, Sales Operations, FP&A, Netsuite consultants) and accounting peers to address accounting and operational needs.
What we’re looking for
- BA or BS in finance/accounting, CPA preferred
- 5-7 years of revenue accounting experience in SaaS/Technology industry and public accounting firm
- A proactive leader with integrity, accountability, excellent interpersonal skills, and is a team player with an ability and willingness to identify areas to assist the team
- An effective communicator who can explain complex topics with ease, translating concepts across teams to drive alignment and work seamlessly to implement solutions that achieve shared success
- Proficient in Netsuite, Salesforce, and Excel
- Established track record of leading initiatives to optimize systems and drive process efficiencies across teams for the full order to cash cycle
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $176,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visitDoximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.