Technical Art Rigging Intern - League of Legends
Posted on 9/23/2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Currently enrolled in a college, university or non degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week at our Santa Monica Headquarters (subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Experience with Maya
- Experience in Unreal 4, including Blueprint
- Experience with rigs for characters and creatures of diverse shape and size (bipeds, quadrupeds, etc)
- Ability to demonstrate a rigs ability to pose in expressive, resonant way, with potential to exaggerate
- Please limit application submission to 1 role. You will automatically be considered for similar roles based on your portfolio
- Online format is preferred (Artstation, personal websites, etc.)
- If you have private work that is under NDA, please include the password in your application. Otherwise, we recommend you do not password protect your portfolio
- Test that your Portfolio or reel is accessible. Please include access to your portfolio on your resume in addition to the application form in case the link breaks
- Ensure your portfolio showcases your best work
- Fan Art? Sure! It shows your versatility as it relates directly to our art style
- Depending on the role, immersing yourself in the game to get the feel, tone and look can go a long way for your portfolio
- Create advanced rigs for a variety of characters and assets using Maya and other internal tools
- Troubleshoot problems for animators and other artists to break through blockers and remove inefficiencies
- Refresh the performance of our rigs and animations by running them through your creative quality control process
- Proactively promote collaboration between art teams to level up content synergy and consistency
- Spread knowledge of the teams processes and help teams expand their technical know-how
- Consistently give and take constructive feedback, direct next steps, and communicate clear goals and outcomes to your team
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble