Chargeback Operations Supervisor
Posted on 1/13/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a chargebacks, collections, payments, or a similar role
- Ability to handle high volume of chargeback cases and customer communication
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection and investigation preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or Google Suite including a strong understanding of spreadsheet functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Knowledge of credit/debit card and ACH reconciliation/settlement processes
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry highly desired
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Oversee a team of associates who perform a range of key functions including dispute response preparation, alert management and clearly communicating with customers via email to reach case resolution
- Help develop, implement, and maintain effective dispute and chargeback operation programs to align with FanDuel's overall Fraud & Payment strategy
- Proactively analyze and assess chargeback trends to inform fraud prevention strategies
- Experiment and test specific case evidence files for various payment service providers and card types
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and cross-team thinking
- Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.