Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work
Asana’s Enterprise Technology team is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our San Francisco-based team who has an insatiable desire to learn, an ability to drive projects from idea to completion, and a knack for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced with developing in Salesforce to build out the processes that will drive the next level of efficiency for our company.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with business users on teams such as sales, marketing, and customer success to understand their objectives and craft elegant solutions for their critical workflows. Challenges include building case management, precise revenue attribution mechanics, pipeline automation, and approval processes.
- Partner with other developers and project managers on the Business Systems team to execute initiatives
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders
- Co-create scalable development tooling frameworks to create consistent delivery of high quality releases
- Demonstrate and promote high standards in elegant system architecture and clean, efficient code with appropriate coverage of unit tests, as well as clear documentation
- Help set the long-term strategic roadmap and drive strategic initiatives for our Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Force.com development experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer skilled with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP- or REST-based web services, and SOQL
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Clickdeploy, and other CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working within a defined SDLC process
- Experience with enterprise integration frameworks and service-oriented architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple competing priorities
- Adept at translating business needs to technical solutions with a willingness to identify and solve challenging problems, from planning to execution to delivery
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $173,000 - $221,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named aTop 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.