Director / Sr. Director of Ad Operations
Posted on 4/5/2022
Remote in USA
- 10 years of Operations experience serving at least 3 in a leadership capacity
- Experience with programmatic advertising including in depth knowledge of DSPs, SSPS, DMPs
- High EQ and positive attitude
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and get dirty! This is a requirement for this role
- Assist and advise in developing, tracking, and managing strategic objectives, projects, and deliverables across all lines of business as it relates to digital media execution
- Refine workflows and processes to maximize efficiency, and ensure they are employed and followed accordingly by the project team
- Partner with senior executives to support departmental and organizational initiatives
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure that products and services meet the evolving needs of current and future clients and to drive new processes and tools to accommodate evolving client and business needs
- Maintain a high degree of discretion, prioritization, and project management skills, as well as the ability to influence and reach amicable and successful solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Work behind the scenes to provide guidance, solve problems, mediate disputes, and proactively deal with issues before they require escalation
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence the team in a fast-paced, multitasking environment to drive projects to completion
- Oversee multiple teams of operations professionals including Demand Generation Operations, Partner Operations & Programmatic Advertising Operations
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.