Posted on 3/7/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • United States
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
- Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
- Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service
- Apply your deep contact center product expertise, ensuring a meticulous configuration that supports both day-to-day operations and strategic demands while scaling
- Leverage triggers, automations, macros, third-party integrations, API endpoints, and applications that drive member satisfaction and agent utilization
- Translate customer service policies and procedures for a rapidly growing line of products and services into automations and agent workflows
- Safely implement configuration changes and resolve issues with minimal interruption to Operations & Member Experience organization; proactively communicate changes that will impact agent or Zendesk performance
- Safeguard the privacy and security of members and their data by ensuring our configuration conforms to Chime security, legal, and compliance standards
- Quickly execute administrative requests such as onboarding and off-boarding users, agents, and addressing
- Analyze ticket histories and explain customer journeys
- Hands-on experience with contact center systems and tools experience
- Experience working with REST and/ or SOAP APIs
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience in Quality Assurance (QA) &/OR User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Think critically about complex settings and team needs and build systems and workflows with the ability to scale
- Maintain one or more certifications and knowledge regularly to stay up-to-date with changing technologies and job demands
- Work as well with a team as you can work independently
- Foster a sense of energy, ownership and personal commitment to the work
- Full-time employees are also eligible for a , competitive equity package, and benefits
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.