Partner Marketing Specialist
Posted on 5/5/2022
- 3+ years of marketing experience, 1+ year of experience in partner marketing
- History of partnering directly with field sales to achieve shared objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems for campaign analysis and reporting
- Highly organized, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Thrives in a fast paced working environment, enjoys environments where no two days are the same
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Visionary with the ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects and tasks
- Customer service oriented in engaging and supporting the sales team
- Motivated to learn and grow with a fast-paced company
- Own relationships with partner marketing contacts, drive cadence meetings, communications and campaigns to enable partner activity
- Work with the International partner marketing team and partner managers to build quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channel
- Identify, plan and implement memorable virtual and in person event experiences that align to business goals and objectives
- Work cross functionally with product marketing to build partner enablement assets for training and education as well as joint value propositions with key partners
- Enhance the North America partner program with customer facing assets that detail our partner program and resources that can be leveraged for success
- Report and analyze program performance and sales pipeline to ensure ROI for investments and efforts
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion