Customer Success Manager, Latam
Posted on 2/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred
- Fluency in reading and writing Spanish in a business setting. Portuguese fluency a big plus
- 5+ years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a sales, account management, customer success, or business operations/program management capacity
- Experience in enterprise software industry, ideally SaaS
- Experience in marketing/advertising/digital sales and/or adtech/martech industries is preferred
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, networks and/or publishers is preferred
- Experience in owning and successfully resolving customer issues to ensure value is realized and outcomes achieved
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Account Management/Customer Success tools
- Experience with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Be the champion and advocate for the customer at IAS
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products
- Partner closely with customers to clearly articulate and communicate customer desired business objectives and outcomes to IAS stakeholders
- Internalize and translate customer outcomes in order to recommend high value IAS products & solutions that can successfully achieve customer results
- Build trusted relationships with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations to understand their strategic goals, generate proper levels of adoption, manage renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Be disciplined with continued customer engagement to continually drive engagement, adoption and overall value for the customer. This includes establishing a regular cadence (e.g., bi-weekly meetings, regular business reviews) with key customer personnel and repeatedly demonstrating the value of IAS solutions
- Be accountable for customer success and customer satisfaction overall, and, ultimately, renewal and retention results
- Proactively track and manage customer relationship health by owning issue resolution and, if necessary, escalating issues
- Handle escalations and resolve issues for customers through coordination across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support
- Identify opportunities and close additional revenue from assigned customers, including upselling and cross-selling of related products; as appropriate, work with IAS Sales Executives to prove value to customers and close additional business
- Demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- Leverage the broader IAS on-boarding team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Develop new materials - presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals - to facilitate customer engagement
- Rigorously track and report on key metrics for customer success, including Annual Recurring Revenue growth (ARR), NPS, and Customer Health
- Craft and continuously update strategic account plans
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process, tools utilized by global Customer Success organization
- History of collaborating effectively or leading cross-functional teams is a plus
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.