Strategic Solutions Consultant
Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • United States
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (sales engineer, solutions consultant) and a broad technical background in the B2B Marketing/Sales tech space
- Clear, succinct communicator - Using your customer's language, you'll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- The ability to actively partner with strategic sellers on account strategy, stakeholder management and opportunity planning for large enterprises
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities while working with multiple strategic customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain deep relationships with leaders and executives
- Experience working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment
- Technical expertise - You'll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success through multiple integrations across our customer's marketing and sales technology stack (Adobe, Drift, Marketo, Eloqua, SalesLoft, and Outreach just to name a few)
- Effective leadership skills and confidence in customer meetings
- Experience developing executive engagement skills and presence, with an ability to establish strong relationships with decision makers and build credibility at all levels
- A background developing and executing account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- 4-6 years in a sales engineer, solutions consulting role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales tech ecosystem including web analytics, content management, sales engagement, marketing automation, and CRM
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and engagement
- Ability to articulate the technical and functional capabilities of 6sense to both marketing and sales audiences
- Ability to manage RFI/RFPs with tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with product and engineering
- Experience building content, documentation
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment #LI-remote
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
- Always curious