Junior Marketing & Communications Designer
Posted on 3/29/2023
Austin, TX, USA
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years professional experience in content management, graphic design, or similar
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, in particular, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Story-tells well through compelling writing and visuals
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make quick design decisions
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and deliver impact
- Ability and willingness to go beyond pure design work and contribute to strategy
- Can learn quickly, ask questions, and make informed recommendations from data
- Can work efficiently and cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders and campaigns
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to build a well-oiled marketing machine
- 3D modeling and animation skills a plus
- Videography skills a plus
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join T[email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on velocity, openness, togetherness, impact, and curiosity
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite
- This versatile role will write and design digital, print, and video content, including ads, email campaigns, press releases, event artwork and collateral, marketing collateral, and video content (product/brand animations, product tour filming/editing, customer interviews, etc.). This role will also be responsible for brand management, as well as YouTube and asset library management. The Junior Marketing & Communications Designer will work cross-functionally with the demand generation, event, product marketing, public relations, sales enablement, and analyst teams, as well as individual stakeholders from our executive, partnership, and community teams
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team to produce content which builds brand awareness and drives pipeline via strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives; Collaborates with:
- The Comms and Social Manager to produce original social content
- Demand Generation to support ads, emails, and website content
- Events to deliver event artwork, booth design, and collateral
- Public relations to create press release images
- Product Marketing and sales enablement to develop white papers, one pagers, presentations, and other content that drives product understanding and accelerates sales conversations
- Manages the video production process (scripting, talking-head filming, and editing) of high-impact videos, and works closely with our freelance videographer to manage all video content needs
- Ensures the correct use of Cognite's visual identity, including:
- Educating Cogniters on our brand guidelines and style guides
- Template creation and management
- Reviewing and editing content to adhere to messaging, brand, and style guidelines
- Supporting Employer Branding and Internal Comms in their self-service use of our brand across their activities
- Collaborate with senior design lead to refine and improve Cognite's visual branding, as needed, through research and implementation of best B2B practices
- Produces and/or refines content for select Cognite executives
- Supports in day to day design activities of Cognite
- Thinks beyond the responsibilities of this team to create ideas that make our marketing teams more effective
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Cognite Data Fusion contextually enriches IT and OT data.
Cognite is on a mission to power a high-tech, sustainable, and profitable industrial future.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
Company Core Values
- Velocity - We move fast and try new things, and we don't stop moving forward. Execution is everything.
- Openness - Data must be open to create value. We share as much as possible with our customers and partners alike.
- Impact - Go big or go home. We fundamentally change the industrial world and make it more sustainable.
- Togetherness - We innovate through building on our ideas and strengths. This means supporting and challenging one another.
- Curiosity - We love learning. We're courageous and we love finding better answers. We're willing to challenge each other on the way.