Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- 2+ years of demonstrated excellence generating technical documentation for an opinionated audience
- Experience reading and interpreting API documentation
- Basic development proficiency - we value the ability to apply software development best practices to documentation systems
- A passion for excellent documentation and user experiences
- Clear and persuasive writing and in-person communication skills, for a variety of audiences
- The ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility, managing competing demands and occasional tight deadlines
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Build partnerships across the business to understand our users and our products, with specific focus on the services built and supported by the Anduril Development Services software product group
- Generate, review, and edit documentation, that is user-focused and of the highest quality
- Contribute to Anduril's technical writing toolkit, working on everything from style guides to the documentation lifecycle and review process
- Work with engineering to ship a user-facing docs surface area and internal infrastructure that encourages contribution to documentation by providing a delightful user experience
- Clearance-eligibility a nice to have but not required for this role
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.