Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot’s comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing incoming members’ out-of-pocket expenses, as well as expenses incurred using their Carrot Card. You will collaborate with members of both Payments, and Care Navigation to ensure an exceptional member experience. You need to be able to work between the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM PST.
This role will coordinate activity between our Payments team and insurance payers to ensure that payment for applicable care is quickly and accurately facilitated.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience including claims submission/processing experience
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Structured thinker and love checking things off your to-do list
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- An innovative spirit to push the boundaries of claims operations
- Bilingual in Hebrew and English
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Solve problems creatively and think on your feet
- Ability to lean in to changing priorities and processes
- Identify gaps in claims and reach out to providers for missing information
- Help members troubleshoot issues involving claims or eligibility
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $65,000 - $83,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.