EnergyHub empowers utilities and their customers to create a clean, distributed energy future. We accomplish this through innovative software and program management solutions that harness millions of distributed energy resources, enabling utilities to support more renewables and rely less on fossil energy.
EnergyHub is the nation’s foremost provider of DERMS. Our mission is to facilitate a carbon-free distributed energy future by providing grid flexibility through connected devices, including the foremost providers in electric vehicle, solar, energy storage, and connected thermostats. We are looking for a Partner Operations Coordinator to help us drive the growth of our network of distributed energy resource (DER) and Internet-of-Things (IoT) partners. If you are organized, an excellent communicator, and like the idea of working at the confluence of IoT and climate tech, this might be the job for you.
The Partner Operations Coordinator is an integral member of the Business Development team and its success in ensuring device partners receive the best help in growing and achieving goals in our grid service programs. You will work closely with EnergyHub’s Client Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Utility Sales, Finance, and Product teams to ensure that our ecosystem partnerships reflect our business goals. This person must discern where partners fit in the overall EnergyHub business model and advocate for their growth in utility programs.
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to experience all operational aspects of a growing software business and be on the cutting edge of climate tech.
- Manage, assist, and facilitate the continuous improvement of partner accounts and operations, and work with other members of the Partner Operations team
- Learn about the technical aspects of demand side management and the interaction with DER device partners and the electrical grid
- Identify new potential DER device partners and classes in order to grow our partner ecosystem
- Resolve technical and operational bugs with partners by working cross functionally with other teams at EnergyHub
- Aid in the implementation, launch, and stewardship of program launches, including contracting for new and existing partners
- Review and approve partner invoicing and accruals to ensure accuracy
- Update and distribute account data in Salesforce and Monday.com, maintaining the company-wide resources essential for program growth
- Develop and document new processes addressing partner-specific operations, including FAQs, and internal workflows
Key Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in climate tech, project management, operations, or another relevant role and are excited about the idea of growing in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and project management skills with track record of working efficiently
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams and align with stakeholders to reach a common goal
- Flexible work style with the ability to work on multiple work streams at once and the ability to prioritize work based on changing priorities
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge about demand response, distributed energy resources, API integrations
- Experience with contract management
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $80,000. Base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Why work for EnergyHub?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: Our employees work hard, do great work, and enjoy collaborating and learning from each other.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the team!
- Gain well rounded experience: EnergyHub offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and machine learning challenges, including distributed fault-tolerance, device control optimization, and process modeling to support scalable interaction with disparate downstream APIs.
- Be part of something important: Help create the future of how energy is produced and consumed. Make a positive impact on our climate.
- Focus on fun: EnergyHub places high value on our team culture. Happy hours and holiday parties are important to us, but what’s also important is how our employees feel every single day.
EnergyHub is a growing enterprise software company that works with the most forward-thinking companies in smart energy. Our platform lets consumers turn their smart thermostats, electric cars, water heaters, and other products into virtual power plants that keep the grid stable and enable higher penetration of solar and wind power. We work on technology that already provides energy and cost savings to millions of people through partnerships with the leading companies in the Internet of Things.
EnergyHub offers a generous benefits package including 100% paid medical for employees and a 401(k) with employer match. We offer a casual environment, the flexibility to set your own schedule, a fully stocked fridge and pantry, free Citi Bike membership, secure bike rack, gym subsidy, paid parental leave, and an education assistance program.
EnergyHub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.