Manager Business Intelligence
Supply Chain & Logistics
Posted on 2/15/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- 7-10+ years of experience in Supply Chain & Logistics and/or Analytics
- 5+ years leading team of 10-15 people across various time zones
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience within Supply Chain: Material Planning, Logistics, Production Control, Packaging
- SAP Experience: MRP (Material Requirements Planning), inventory receipt, process of goods movements, COGI error and RCA, Inventory and Material Master
- Logistics Transportation Management System and network planning
- 3+ years' experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets
- 3+ of SQL, Python, and/or R
- 3+ years of relevant work experience building end to end solutions to support performance measurement and process improvement in material planning, inventory, and logistics
- 3+ years' Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and data transformation tools (Alteryx, Knime)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Working or practical knowledge of automotive manufacturing, global supply chain and logistics for US-domestic as well as Europe & International markets
- Practical experience leading/managing collaborative projects with extremely complex/technical detail subject matter
- Experience with Automation/RPA would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Leads global team of Business Intelligence Analysts to design and implement data driven solutions which drive action with business partners
- Defines complex project requirements with cross functional stakeholders and develops strategic roadmaps to align team members on solution
- Uses agile and sprint planning methodology to prioritize business needs with team members
- Assigns and directs project work with team members to support strategic objectives and targets in various time zones
- Supports data governance strategy which democratizes data for all personnel to build reliable reports, metrics, KPI's
- Willing to dive into the details on tactical execution and support projects with team members
- Develop, manage, maintain data, KPIs for the Supply Chain & Logistics, ensuring reliability, data accuracy and integrity of information
- Provides feedback, supports technical guidance and questions on best practices with team members
- Creates standard operating procedures, establishes best practice processes, and documents requirements for all personnel to utilize
- Facilitates and coordinate SC&L data integrity concerns and provide a regular communication link back to stakeholders
- Approaches challenges with customer centric methodology, provides transparent objective feedback and supports resolution with cross functional team members
- Utilizes industry standard best practice within analytics space and is insightful of future technology applications which can be applied to various data solutions (AI, Machine Learning, etc.)
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team