Product Support Specialist
Posted on 10/25/2022
- 2+ years' experience working in a support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Resilience and adaptability - you're motivated by experimenting, building, working inside and outside of the team, and are confident through times of change and ambiguity
- Consultative communication skills with the ability to tailor a message for your audience. You can translate complex concepts into concise explanations and summarize customer issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated empathetic problem solving by going above and beyond to help people
- A bias for action to drive for results - if you see something that can be done differently, you say something, and you advocate on behalf of the customer
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Help shape the future of our Product Support function, ensuring we are focused on crafting premium experiences for our customers, creating a wide and dedicated customer base with our Figma products and brand
- Interact with Figma customers daily via email, taking ownership over cases from start to resolution
- Develop expertise of Figma's products and the journey of our customers to accurately diagnose and solve sophisticated inquiries
- Partner closely with Sales to guide large scale organizations through complex workspace configurations, acting quickly to address technical issues and ensuring successful account setup
- Operate as the voice of the customer, capturing both product and process gaps in the experience and presenting data-backed cases for new feature development and process automation
- Help to build, translate, and maintain content for our internal and external supporting tools such as the Help Centre, our knowledge base, and macros
- Identify trends and communicate insights to our Product and Engineering teams to advocate for bug fixes, process improvements, and feature enhancements
- Help to onboard and train Product Support Specialists, ensuring we deliver quality customer experiences along the way
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.