Senior Manager of Product Integration and Implementation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 6+ years experience in health care, technology, product, or consulting
- 6+ years of experience leading or directing programs of varied sizes concurrently
- 4+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- End-to-End ownership of product implementation including brainstorming, team member agreement, vendor analysis and contracting, implementation, integration, and maintenance/support
- Provide guidance on implementation from a technical and workflow perspective
- Meet with partners at different levels to identify areas of innovation and growth
- Identify innovation trends and business opportunities within the market
- Lead a team to enhance the innovation potential of the business
- Develop and accomplishing full projects on new interventions to increase optimization, scalability, and cost reduction
- Create and oversee a comprehensive long-term development strategy
- Engage with all partners to enhance thoughtful thinking throughout the organization
- Expand on organization's long-term capabilities
- Advise management on yearly, medium-term, long-term and future innovation goals
- Report on and adapting better interventions within the company
- Identify, plan, build and scaling concepts from scratch
- Promote procedures for encouraging single and collective creativity focused on brainstorming, prototyping or solution identification, and production
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Higher
- Change Management Certification
- Project Management Certification
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.