Director, Weta Content Rt3D Rendering Innovation, Rt3D Artistry
Posted on 3/8/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Established senior technical leadership experience
- Ability to display broad knowledge of graphics technology, ideally with a deep understanding of the content creation pipeline for VFX and real-time rendering, and artist authoring workflows for film and games
- Demonstrated ability to understand and help establish the product vision and needs for a sizable area of ownership
- Experience developing content pipelines for games and understand artist needs for scene creation
- An extensive experience of working on large multi-platform engines
- Experience with VFX films pipeline for proven high-end film productions
- Experience on developing AAA titles on multiple platforms, with mobile or high-end experience an extra plus
- Experience on working on a AAA game engine
- You have successfully shipped a visually ambitious game title (extra points for a large open world AAA, or excellence in dense scenes and complex character experiences)
- Advocate and act as a leader with vision for the real-time advanced rendering technology, content creation pipelines and workflows within Unity
- Build and evolve the team; identify resourcing needs, provide growth and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential
- Connect with project team and coordinate requirements with external partner teams in the product groups
- Closely partner with senior graphics leadership and collaborate regularly to help craft the strategy for Weta content rendering technology for Unity, including Unity Editor and Engine products
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.