Service Delivery Coordinator
Posted on 12/7/2022
Durham, NC, USA
- Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously, in various stages of completion
- Highly organized and disciplined with extreme attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate and communicate with all levels of management and customers from including other countries
- Ability to collaborate with and respond in a timely manner to end-user customers, field sales and service delivery teams
- Willingness to work in different time zones, as needed
- Currently has or pursuing a BA/BS degree in business, marketing, operations, or a related field
- Related experience in Professional Services for an IT or cloud-based software company a plus
- You will work closely with Global Account Teams, Services Sales Managers, Service Delivery Managers, and various Lines of Business (LOBs) teams to verify or determine scope for pre-paid professional services (flex credits) and continue cadence to allocate flex credits for services from our Nutanix service offerings for consumption and revenue recognition
- Manage the process offering service solutions for undefined, pre-paid services within designated timelines
- Using available tools, make service recommendations from Nutanix service offerings for flex credit consumption based on available flex credits to bring project to closure and revenue recognition
- Gather required information from account teams or customers based on service offering decision
- Work with Services Sales Managers to create Flex Credit Consumption Email burndowns for customer approval and assist with SOWs to help drive process through DocuSign as required
- Manage and report on the status of flex credits allocated for Nutanix Xpert Services using Google sheet
- Respond to ad hoc questions regarding flex credits (customer balances, flex credit usage, etc.)
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.