Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As the founding Corporate Operations Manager at Moxion, you will partner side by side with executives, the finance team and cross functionally to coordinate strategic projects across the organization. This role will be an extension of the executive team - supporting key initiatives such as fundraising, market research, due diligence, deal negotiation and more. This role will be integral in our fast paced growth over the next few years and beyond!
What you’ll do:
- Support fundraising and financing activities including interfacing with shareholders, potential investors and the Board (including Board prep and coordination)
- Help drive and coordinate corporate and commercial strategy including potential M&A activities
- Support on market research, product ideation, and competitive benchmarking (working parallel to the product org when needed)
- Working cross-functionally to coordinate efforts and streamline communication between teams on large or special projects that involve e-staff members (large conferences, grant applications, bidding solicitations, etc.)
- Participate in creation of Senior Management, Board, and external communication presentations
- Coordinate strategic projects as they arise
Skills to be successful:
- 6+ years of related experience in finance, corporate development, venture capital/private equity, investment banking or equivalent
- Direct experience owning and managing relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders (including all levels of leadership such as c-suite and board members)
- Excellent written communication/editing skills
- Advance modeling skills and ability to synthesize complex data
- Ability to prepare high-quality presentations (synthesizing complicated and strategic concepts/ideas into clear, punchy decks)
- Ability to both lead and support is important - individual must be able to lead a team, coordinate a project or to drive independent analysis
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Manufacturing
- MBA or equivalent experience
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email [email protected]