THE COMPANY: Since 1980, Stevens Transport has remained the primary choice of the Fortune 500 for delivery of perishable items and is the largest family-owned and operated climate-controlled freight company in Texas. Family is a top priority at Stevens and those values are integrated into everything we do, every day. Our award-winning service and reputation paired with state-of-the-art equipment has made us the pioneer of the industry.
Stevens Transport Corporate offices as well as it’s many departments and family of companies, reside on a massive 75-acre campus just East of Dallas. As a debt free, multimodal logistics conglomerate, Stevens Transport injects unmatched integrity into a corporate business model that reflects a track record of consistent growth and success. As “America’s Trucking Family” and one of the nation’s premier employers, we understand that our biggest “assets” are our people that support the continuous growth.
If you are looking to continue with a rewarding career in Transportation & Logistics, come join the over 750 corporate family members with an exciting opportunity waiting for you!!
THE ROLE: With the ever-changing landscape of Supply Chain there is a continuously ongoing need to improve your service offerings. We are currently seeking a Logistics Operations Analyst that can assist in keeping up with the demand of world class service for our clients. The individual we are seeking is one who is versatile enough to keep up with daily reporting needs along with an understanding of our operations, fleet utilization optimization and sales process. This highly visible role will be a key impact for our key accounts.
- Understanding multiple interconnected systems and reporting key insights to multiple stakeholders
- Strategic analysis of key accounts
- Review of service offering optimization
- Communication with key accounts personnel and stakeholders
- Internal company communication across multi divisions
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed
- A two or four-year degree from an accredited college
- Experience summarizing results and producing reports using advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- Working knowledge of over-the-road transportation and some maintenance is preferred
- Highly organized and communicative – must be able to interact effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- MS Excel (Advanced Level)
- Problem Solving
- Strong communication (written & verbal)
Highly Beneficial Qualifications:
- Salesforce.com experience
- MS 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain experience
Medical, Vision, Dental, Supplemental, and Life Insurances available + 401(k) retirement plan and quarterly match.