Enterprise Account Executive, EMEA
Based in UK
HackerOne is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to generate, qualify and close opportunities with new logos in our Enterprise segment across EMEA. This will suit an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with the drive to break down doors and the skillset to help customers understand the transformational value Hacker Powered Security can bring to their business.
Mission of the Sales Team at HackerOne
HackerOne is building a world class sales organization based on methodologies proven to drive success, Command of the Message and MEDDPIC. We are company builders who aspire to grow both our own skills and the organizational know-how needed to scale our business. We live our
culture and it drives our success.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Sales Bootcamp
- Command of the Message and MEDDPIC training
- Security domain expertise training
- Responsibilities: 100% Focus on new logo acquisition
- Proactively prospect, identify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Meet and exceed an annual sales quota
- Build business value cases using Command of the Message and MEDDPIC
- Use Salesforce.com for lead, account, and opportunity managementDrive the team, company and mission forward
- Presidents club for top performers
Who You Are
- 2+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- A drive/track record of hunting and closing new logos
- Intellectually curious with a committed growth mindset
- Passionate about selling transformation technology
- Customer value-centred approach to running your business
- Knowledge of issues faced by C-Level and Senior IT executives
- HackerOne is a digital first company, and all employees must be able to work and excel in a remote environment.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for a Quota of $1M+ across a portfolio of large Enterprise accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Own forecasting and deal reviews across a month/quarter/annual basis
- Quickly upskill your cyber security knowledge positioning the HackerOne platform
- Drive urgency through the sales cycle working closely with internal partners
Employment at HackerOne is contingent on a background check.
HackerOne is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, pregnancy, disability or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by international, federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all HackerOne employment practices, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. HackerOne makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
HackerOne commits to maintaining a strong, inclusive culture built for our employees and our community of hackers. We are driven by our five core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual executes with excellence, creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and respect all people to empower everyone to learn from each other, innovate, and grow.
What We Do
HackerOne closes the security gap between what organizations own and what they can protect. HackerOne’s Attack Resistance Management blends the security expertise of ethical hackers with asset discovery, continuous assessment, and process enhancement to find and close gaps in the ever-evolving digital attack surface. This approach enables organizations to transform their business while staying ahead of threats. Customers include Citrix, Coinbase, Costa Coffee, General Motors, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, Google, Hyatt, Microsoft, PayPal, Singapore’s Ministry of Defense, Slack, the U.S. Department of Defense, and Yahoo. In 2021, HackerOne was named as a ‘brand that matters’ by Fast Company.
HackerOne is Digital First
Our work is optimized for asynchronous collaboration, knowledge management, and decision-making. HackerOne is creating an industry, and to do that, we must employ the most creative, forward-thinking distributed talent in the market. Our remote model allows employees to contribute to our mission while providing time and location flexibility which are core elements to a healthy relationship between professional and personal pursuits.