Rfic Designer for Quantum Computing
Posted on 4/7/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Strong research attitude with broad intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving
- Willing to plan and achieve aggressive goals
- Willing to influence others thought technical expertise
- Willing to make technical trade-off decisions at the hardware, software and system level design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good collaboration ability and desire to work as a team player
- The candidate must possess a Master's degree or PhD degree or an equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on RF circuit design; at least one successful RF/analog/mixed-signal circuit tape-out completed in an advanced process technology
- Very familiar with overall silicon prototyping flow (design, validation, layout, tape-out, testing); knowledge and experience in high-level system design and validation with behavioral models (e.g. Matlab, Verilog, Veriloga, System Verilog, etc...)
- Knowledge and experience of architecture, design, implementation and verification of RF/mixed-signal systems that include circuit blocks such as LNAs, Mixers, PAs, PLLs, VCOs, ADCs, DACs
- Good DSP/signal processing skills
- Must have familiarity with a set of wireless or wireline communication specifications and derivation of block-level requirements from these high-level specifications; understanding of CMOS process and device physics; understanding of semiconductor packaging and post-silicon chip testing; hands-on experience with RF/analog/mixed-signal testing in the lap
- Research into current state-of-the-art discrete RF/AWG architectures used for qubits control
- Investigate minimum signal specifications, architectures and circuit design for RF/AWG systems for qubit control and readout to be integrated in deeply-scaled CMOS technologies and operate at very low temperatures (4K and below)
- Develop high-level behavioral models to validate proposed system architectures
- Design and validate circuit blocks and entire systems with RF/mixed signal design environment like Cadence
- Participate into experimental verifications and measurements of fabricated silicon prototypes
- Hands-on work on qubit experiments using both external and integrated controllers
- Good understanding of electro-magnetic modeling and simulation tools
- Basic understanding of quantum computing; good overall understanding of current state-of-the-art for qubit design, fabrication and control (preferred focus on spin qubits)
- Hands-on experience with qubit characterization and control with dilution refrigerators and room lab-grade control electronics
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity