Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer’s Way: we don’t just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the team
Invoca InfraSRE (Infrastructure SRE) is one of two established SRE teams within the Infrastructure & Security division of Engineering.
InfraSRE provides stable, reliable, and scalable underlying infrastructures while ensuring that they are running smoothly, and working as expected. We strive to implement best practices for availability, reliability, and scalability. InfraSRE has a focus of building and automating every operational aspect of foundational infrastructure.
Together, the SRE Group is responsible for production uptime, observability, and platform reliability. Invoca takes a highly balanced approach to engineer on-call requirements and believes strongly in service ownership, allowing engineering teams to have autonomy and accountability for the amazing things they build.
The position’s reporting structure is:
Engineer -> SRE Manager-> Sr. Manager, SRE -> Sr. Director, Infrastructure & Security -> SVP, Engineering -> CEO
About the Role
Our engineers are thoughtful, hard-working, friendly, and curious. We recognize that problem-solvers are everywhere and encourage you to apply if you:
- Are curious, thoughtful, and seek to understand first
- Have a tendency towards systems thinking
- Learn from reading, watching, thinking things through, and practicing
- Build trust & relationships with your team, your peers, and your colleagues throughout the organization
- Understand reliability engineering principles and can advocate for better practices
- Want to show up and solve problems
- Develop automation for repeat operational work
- Find new and better ways to scale our infrastructure in response to customer needs
- Help enable multi-region and international presence to meet developer expectations
- Participate in a one-week on-call rotation for services owned by your team
- Solve challenging problems presented by the team and the business
- Use metrics and your team’s collective experience to drive development decisions
- A background in Linux, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Solid experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong sense of accountability
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $139,000.00 - $190,850.00/year, plus bonus potential
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.