Senior Director / Director, Cxm Best Practices - Remote in New York
Posted on 3/29/2022
- You have a track record of sustained success with at least 10-12 years of overall business experience with leading global firms, focused on digital strategy, consulting, and/or sales & marketing. Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- You are highly consultative in your approach, preferably with global consultancy experience (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture) or strategy implementation on the brand side with at least 2-3 years as a consulting project manager focused on digital change initiatives
- You also have an additional 4-8 years of consultative sales, business development and/or marketing experience in B2B technology infrastructure, software and/or SaaS (preferred) with experience working across multiple industry verticals
- You have deep expertise in strategic digital transformation within the Enterprise and bring a strong business executive mindset - the ability to understand a company's business strategy and build a compelling business case from start to finish
- You carry significant credibility at the Senior Executive level and are able to communicate confidently and clearly with executives at all levels of customer organizations
- You have experience working closely with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Professional Services and/or Success Management professionals and are highly effective in building relationships and aligning/managing expectations across multiple stakeholder groups
- You are passionate about CXM, social media and digital technology. You are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide the sales edge needed to help our Field Sales organization drive revenue
- You are comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving small company environment. You are a consummate team player, but also are a self-starter and highly resourceful
- Most importantly..you love the Customer Experience revolution! You understand that the entire relationship between global brands and consumers is changing. Your ability to embrace this change and understand how social media is redefining enterprise digital strategy will be critical to your success
- CXM Best Practice is a dynamic consultative selling and insights team that works directly with customer senior executives and digital leaders in driving digital transformation strategy. Every member of our global team is executive-ready and passionate about how social media and digital technologies can be leveraged to drive new value and transform the customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to establish executive presence and credibility with senior leaders. Delivering a vision of people, process, and technology
- CXM Best Practice partners closely with the global Sprinklr Field Sales organization in managing customer engagements and leads the development of repeatable & scalable business case tools and best practices across the organization
- You will work as part of a team charged with guiding how global brands use social and digital solutions to drive digital transformation and a unified customer experience
- You will work with CEOs, CMOs, and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world in shaping digital strategy and in driving strategic change initiatives with executive teams
- You will build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence their views regarding how social and digital technologies enable business strategy. You will excel in defining current-state challenges and charting a path toward each organization's desired future state
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in engaging with customer marketing, customer care, advertising, and line-of-business organizations
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.