Digital Avatar Development
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ontario, Canada • Remote
- Senior experience working in and delivering product, feature films and/or AAA game
- Proficient with project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and software development processes
- Understanding of technical workflows related to 3D graphics, simulation and machine learning
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, to contribute back as much as you learn in an environment that fosters creative problem solving and experimentation
- Use a flexible and adaptable approach to help teams with day to day problems and remove roadblocks
- Define and build detailed project plans including requirements, timelines, roadmaps and budgets to guide team results
- Develop workstreams, coordinating reviews, feedback and communication with internal stakeholders and target customers
- Lead and communicate overall product development status, budget and risks
- Lead all aspects of project staffing based on project needs to ensure successful delivery
- Experience with Unity or real-time engines in areas related to rendering and graphics
- Experience working with diverse, globally distributed teams
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.