Senior Analyst, Enterprise Analytics
Posted on 6/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use 'first principles' to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are able to craft your data insights into presentations that are relatable, succinct, sophisticated, and impactful
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with a diverse team and a variety of stakeholders
- You are curious and an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Use SQL to explore DoorDash and merchant data and uncover strategic insights and recommendations
- Conduct analysis and share data-driven insights in succinct presentations with data visualizations to showcase the results of past initiatives, diagnose issues in merchant performance, and propose the value of new endeavors
- Design, build and evolve automated reporting and dashboards that drive strategic decisions making across the Enterprise organization
- Develop and standardize analytic methodologies and operational metrics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.