Posted on 9/26/2023
Global proprietary trading firm specializing in multiple asset classes.
Gelber Group LLC, a proprietary trading firm with a global presence, has a proven track record of success since its establishment in 1982, driven by its continuous pursuit of novel trading ideas and technological advancement. The company's competitive edge lies in its private funding and diversified trading across major exchanges in various asset classes, including foreign exchange, fixed income, equities, and commodities. With a strong culture that values innovation and over 200 dedicated employees spread across its offices in Chicago, White Plains, and Amsterdam, Gelber Group stands as an industry leader in the trading sector.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 0%
Chicago, IL, USA
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, and ability to work with others in a competitive environment
- Programming experience with C#, Java, Python, and C++ is great, but not required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn, understand, and apply new concepts quickly
- Interest in financial markets is a must, but prior experience or knowledge is not required
- Superior analytical skills with a proven strong mathematical aptitude
- Experience hands-on learning and have immediate exposure to senior leaders within the trading industry
- Gain a thorough understanding of the financial markets through a robust program that will be intensive, challenging, and fun!
- Develop an understanding of the various trading strategies we trade within Gelber to facilitate your career advancement
- Be given rotational exposure to both algorithmic and discretionary desks to find the best path to your success in consideration of your skill set and interests