Senior Data Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Strong engineering background with an interest in data
- Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience working with cloud data warehouses, preferably Snowflake
- Experience working with workflow management solutions, preferably Airflow
- Experience working with dbt (or similar SQL pipeline solution like dataform)
- Experience working with SQL and Python
- Comfortable with the unix shell and shell scripting
- Experience describing infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
- Experience using, designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Increase monitoring/observability of our Data Warehouse (Snowflake) and downstream systems/applications: availability, security, data latency, data quality, query performance, costs, auditing, etc
- Guarantee we are GDPR/PCI compliant
- Allow other teams to quickly create, deploy and monitor Data Warehouse modelling pipelines
- Reduce latency of data ingested/available in Snowflake
- Facilitate management of our Snowflake RBAC framework and integration of our RBAC framework with our governance strategy (schema registry, data cataloguing, etc)
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
Company Core Values
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together