Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA
- 5+ years of experience in customer service; 2+ years supervisory experience required
- Retail, experiential/brand marketing, sales, hospitality or similar fields highly preferred; Direct-to-Consumer business model a plus
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support customers on nights, weekends and/or holidays; ability and willingness to travel based on business needs to support other market launches and operations
- Extensive experience with P&L, POS and CRM software
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from) and possess an exceptional driving record
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years; No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years; No driving related suspensions or revocation of Driver License within a 3-5 year period. Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including being in a full service retail center or unpredictable weather conditions
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting up to 2 or more hours at a time, standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Ensure that the customer experience is best-in-class: authentic, engaging, educational and aligned with Rivian's mission, core values and culture
- Deploy Rivian's Sales and Customer Engagement strategy at your location, generating demand and connecting with the broader community
- Own, track, and deliver on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), ensuring the location team is invested in the related company-wide strategic objectives
- Meet or exceed location-level objectives and financial plans, including KPI targets, labor budget, and overall location P&L goals
- Collect, organize and analyze data and anecdotal feedback in order to create impactful business reviews that highlight our retail KPIs and measures of success
- Uphold the processes that allow location team to seamlessly move a customer through the ownership funnel with the help of the digital commerce platform and CRM tools
- Collaborate with the Retail Operations and Programming teams to plan and execute events and activations; program strategies that drive brand awareness, traffic, product education, lead generation, demand generation, retention, and conversion
- Support various special events (both onsite and remote) and new site openings across the commercial organization as needed
- Relentlessly uphold visual merchandising and retail presentation standards
- Oversee customer engagement and support, including product education, drives, lead generation and demand generation
- Build a strong workplace culture focused on employee development, team experience and over-delivering for our customers
- Uphold the operational framework, best practices, and playbooks to deliver the best experience possible to our customers and team
- Supervise location staff, including hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, and evaluating performance
- Manage the staffing model, including scheduling, shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand / traffic, in order to maximize efficiency and deliver a best-in-class experience
- Manage and maintain compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as well as Rivian company policy and procedures
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team