IT Audit Director
Posted on 7/7/2022
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or other relevant area of study. Professionally recognized IT audit (e.g., CIA, CISA) or IT Security (e.g., CISM, CRISC, CISSP) certification required. Knowledge of financial accounting processes and non-IT business operations a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant internal or external audit, internal controls assessment and testing experience. Big 4 firm experience and experience working with a large, complex technology environment is preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience managing people or teams
- Proven people leadership and team member development skills, as this role includes leadership of one Senior IT Auditor
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks, methodologies and governance related to IT audit (COSO, NIST, CoBIT, GDPR, ISO27K, Agile Auditing, SOC-2)
- Technology background or knowledge of application development, application security, cloud computing, computer-based systems, cybersecurity, data analysis, databases, logical access, security management, and ability to develop effective IT audit programs
- Strong work ethic, and organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to work and manage workload autonomously and timely with self-accountability for high quality deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and technical knowledge to enable identification, communication and resolution of findings and recommendations to all management levels
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work within a complex environment. Ability to learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues and projects, develop recommendations, and partner with team members
- Plan, supervise and execute Technology audits and assurance projects, globally, leading a team of one Senior IT Auditor. Responsibilities include identification of audit risks and controls and testing approach, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documentation of audit work in the audit software tool and review of team member's work product
- Deliver audit reports that identify and document observations of the adequacy and effectiveness of management's internal controls along with value-added recommendations and corrective actions. Clearly communicate audit observations and their implications to business partners and monitor the operationalization of remediation plans
- Create the annual risk-based IT audit plan to address key technology risks within the business. Leverage relationships with business partners and industry thought leaders to obtain input for the plan
- Build strong relationships with senior business leaders as a trusted business partner who will provide expert insight into internal controls and business risks
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.