Client Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3+ years of experience working in account management or client success
- 3+ years of experience in the programmatic media space (buy-side or sell-side)
- Extensive familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem and key trends
- Experience working with demand-side platforms (DSP) and supply-side platforms (SSP)
- Proven track record of success driving revenue, farming existing business, and upselling
- Strong analytical base with experience with various business intelligence or reporting tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively present technical products to non-technical customers, and negotiate deals
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style
- Based in London
- Achieve Place Exchange's programmatic advertising revenue objectives by managing relationships with a portfolio of existing agency partners
- Own a revenue target, inclusive of existing and growth opportunities, for a defined set of Place Exchange customers
- Continue to educate, consult, and update agency partners on Place Exchange's programmatic value proposition, new offerings, and alignment with their business to renewal and incremental revenue
- Implement training and education efforts with wider agency teams
- Initiate and drive ongoing incremental revenue opportunities, sell through new products, conduct QBRs, and ensure Place Exchange maintains high visibility with partners
- Act as the buy-side champion for our media owner partners, focused on growing partner-specific and Place Exchange holistic revenues
- Work with Marketing to develop partner messaging, sales tools, and supporting collateral for partner offering
- Deliver agency feedback to internal teams for consideration and improvements
Out-of-Home media programmatic exchange
Place Exchange’s mission is to transform the entire Out of Home (OOH) channel to be truly programmatic for buyers and sellers. The company has refactored the OOH medium from the ground up by unifying execution, reporting, and attribution for OOH with other programmatic channels for the first time.
- Startup culture, focused on developing innovative solutions at a fast pace
- Opportunity to own meaningful work streams and drive real impact for the business
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with match
- Equity incentives
- Generous time off: 20 PTO days, sick days, and Summer Fridays
- Monthly cell phone and quarterly work-from-home stipends
- Place Exchange Gives Back program with volunteer opportunities and charity donation matching
- Flexible hybrid work environment (2 days in office, 3 days remote/from home, though we are currently completely remote)
- Opportunity to grow, have fun and be part of a fast-growing company changing the face of an industry
- Direct access to work with and learn from an experienced management team, passionate about the business and the development of our employees
Company Core Values
- Innovation: We get excited by tackling challenging problems, conceiving new ideas that can move the needle, and bringing them to life.
- Collaboration: The only way we can win is together, by relying on, trusting, and supporting our fellow teammates and our external partners.
- Agility: We embrace a growth mindset to stay ahead of the curve by being open and flexible, always learning and continuously improving our technology, our organization, and ourselves.
- Impact: Our success is measured by the impact we generate for our partners, our industry, and our community.
- Transparency: Our relationships with each other and our partners are founded on trust, which requires a shared foundation of information that is open and freely flowing.
- Integrity: In our decisions and our actions, we always strive to do the right thing by our clients, our partners, and our team.