REGENT is building the seaglider; the first electric flying machine that will transport commercial passengers. With a vehicle that never flies higher than a few meters off the water, we unlock the ability to fly twice as far as an electric aircraft, and certification by maritime authorities which will let us fly first passengers within 5 years.
We are actively hiring passionate team members who can help us get our vehicle to market as quickly and safely as possible. We are backed by the world’s best investors: the same investors who are behind SpaceX, Palantir, Boom Supersonic, and more. We have over $6B in provisional orders from some of the industry’s largest operators and are hitting the ground running.
Working at REGENT, you’ll be in a fast-paced environment with exciting new challenges daily and abundant opportunities for growth. Your coworkers are passionate about building zero-emission, high-speed seagliders that will revolutionize coastal transportation. Our small team works collaboratively and across disciplines to safely marry the latest technologies from aviation, aerospace and nautical engineering. REGENT offers competitive benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision plans as well as an employee equity incentive plan.
We’re looking for a world-class Content Marketing Manager to join our team at our global headquarters in Rhode Island. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be primarily focused on brand marketing and communications for REGENT and increasing awareness among our key stakeholder audiences, including customers, investors, employees, and the public.
As a versatile content producer, you will be responsible for creating multimedia communications products to support the category-defining REGENT brand and growing our audience through creative and effective storytelling. On any given day you might be writing a blog post about the benefits of seagliders, capturing documentary-style footage of our engineering and test efforts, or interviewing our team for thought leadership content.
The role will require you to work closely with the business development, partnerships, engineering, and operations teams, and collaborate with a team of external designers, creative producers, and communications agencies to produce content. This role is ultimately about winning the hearts and minds of our audiences and sparking enthusiasm for seagliders as the next era of sustainable transportation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a regular cadence of high-quality content for REGENT’s channels, including blog posts, videos, and social media to attract and educate key audiences on REGENT and the seaglider value proposition
- Managing a quarterly editorial calendar aligned with top-level company goals
- Managing frequent website updates through tasking of contractors
- Managing REGENT’s social media presence to grow our following and foster engagement among coastal communities around the world
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of brand marketing, communications, editorial, or creative production experience
- Ability to own and personally deliver content production end-to-end: including writing, shooting and editing video, photography, and graphic design
- Proficiency with creative tools including Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, or Canva. Experience with content management platforms is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and experience with social media platforms and best practices for staying on the cutting edge of audience engagement
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams
- Readiness and excitement to “roll your sleeves up and do the work”
- Creativity, resourcefulness, meticulousness, and drive
- Experience working at aviation, aerospace, deep tech, and/or hardware startups
- Deep familiarity with and passion for aviation/aerospace
- Experience with CAD and 3D modeling software
- Degree or experience in engineering
We welcome applicants who may not align perfectly with all required skills and experience as there may be opportunity to grow into the specific responsibilities of the role.
This is a full-time on-site role based at our new purpose-built seaglider development facility in North Kingstown, RI (20 minutes south of Providence, RI and just over an hour south of Boston, MA). We expect in-office presence 3+ days a week. Lunch is provided daily.
What’s in it for you?
REGENT is committed to providing our employees with benefits to support their complete well-being, from excellent health, dental and vision insurance, to an unlimited vacation policy.
Our benefits include*:
- 100% of annual premiums covered for healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA plans available
- Paid parental leave
- Employee equity incentive plan
- Free lunch catered daily **
- Office amenities including snacks, drinks, coffee & espresso bar and an on-site gym **
- Dog-friendly office **
- Relocation packages available
- Flexible hours & generous PTO
- Paid holidays, including company summer and winter breaks
- 401(k) plans
* All benefits available to full-time staff
** Select benefits available to interns
REGENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.