Business Insights Analyst
Posted on 10/20/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Plano, TX, USA • Arlington, VA...
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Applied Math, Engineering)
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, insights, analytics. Preferably have SaaS or Partner business background
- Analytical experience designing and implementing reporting solutions (eg. building reports/dashboards to meet clients' needs)
- Advanced Excel and G-suite skills. SFDC, Tableau, SQL, and other BI tools are a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to learn quickly
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities with business stakeholders
- Proven experience being successful in driving results through data outcomes
- Strong on execution to deliver high quality information to demanding deadlines; Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Support complex analytical initiatives, correlation analysis, developing tracking, combining data from multiple sources to extract meaning, reconcile assumptions, and enable the executive team to make data driven decisions
- Design and build key business metrics into self-serve data solutions to tell a story
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of the Partner Org's current data needs and business priorities to ensure reporting needs are met through the standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities
- Effectively coordinate work and collaborate across various cross-functional groups and levels in the organization and documenting data and analytics process flows
- Create and manage standard reports, scorecards, and basic dashboards on a daily to quarterly cadence. Provide data for ad-hoc requests, answer questions about the team's dashboards and reports
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.