High Voltage Cables
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Experience and ability to create complex models of wire routings, injection-molded plastic and stamped metal components
- Expertise in the following areas: 3D CAD creation in CATIA, 2D drawing creation from 3D CAD, 2D drawing dimensioning, tolerancing and other GD&T attributes
- Experience with Electrical design package in CATIA
- Ability to work independently, and to coach and mentor others
- Dynamic attitude with desire to learn and expand your knowledge and capability
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional group setting
- Work with engineers and designers to create and update high voltage cable assemblies and associated sub-components in 3D CAD (CATIA v6)
- Create and update professional drawings with tolerances and GD&T
- Coordinate and participate in Design Reviews or Packaging Meetings
- Provide documentation on design and assembly
- Work with cross-functional teams for maturity of 3D components and drawings
- Perform other duties as required or assigned within the scope of the position
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team