Client Support Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Proficiency in math
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning
- Passion for technology and finance
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
- [Plus] Previous experience in investment management
- [Plus] Fluent in Spanish
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar's clients
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve client issues
- Evaluate the criticality of a given issue; isolate and escalate problems within Addepar
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues
- Work effectively with Product and Account Manager teams to manage and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Help clients leverage Addepar to the greatest extent possible through both functional and conceptual instruction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line
- Become an expert on all things Addepar
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.