Exiger Government Solutions- Internship (Sales)
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Intern to assist our sales team in generating new leads and closing deals. This dynamic role will require the intern to develop knowledge of client priorities and missions. As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for researching potential clients, assisting with sales presentations, and contributing to the development of sales strategies. You will work closely with our sales team to learn about our products and services and gain valuable experience in the sales industry.
• Research potential clients and identify key decision-makers
• Assist with creating and delivering sales presentations to potential clients
• Contribute to the development of sales strategies and tactics
• Help manage and organize the sales pipeline
• Assist with preparing sales reports and forecasts
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions
• Provide general support to the sales team as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
This internship offers competitive pay and will begin in early June. This is a Hyrbid role.
This is a hybrid position within the United States, excluding residents of California, Colorado, and New York.
Exiger is revolutionizing the way corporations, government agencies and banks manage risk and compliance with a combination of technology-enabled and SaaS solutions. In recognition of the growing volume and complexity of data and regulation, Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable risk and compliance environment through its holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Exiger’s mission to make the world a safer place to do business drives its award-winning AI technology platform, DDIQ, built to anticipate the market’s most pressing needs related to evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party and supply chain risk. Exiger has won 30+ AI, RegTech and Supply Chain partner awards.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.