Product Line Representative
Posted on 12/12/2022
- For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets, and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors and providing maintenance tracking software (Traxxall and SierraTrax). JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power, and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out
- For more information, visit jetsupport.com
- Learn all technical aspects of the various Honeywell, Rolls Royce, and GE Engines that JSSI supports as well as the product offerings across our various fleets
- Individual needs to have a strong working knowledge of complete assets and their values as well as related parts
- Successful incumbent will manage the complete supply chain process in supporting material requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance covered by JSSI Hourly Cost Maintenance programs
- Work closely with the JPL Purchasing and Sales teams to provide pricing and availability in effort to capture the sale in support of the customer's requirements
- Conduct financial analysis on purchase opportunities and market evaluations
- Create relationships with engine suppliers, repair vendors and customers
- Effectively present JPL to prospective customers and suppliers
- Individual must have the ability to identify and move quickly on opportunities
- Call on regular and prospective customers and vendors to solicit new business
- Negotiate prices with customers and vendors
- Identify market trends and anticipate areas of opportunity
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained through proactive buying
- Manage on-site inventory movement in and out of the system
- Maximize sales and margin goals
- Attend domestic and international trade shows, conferences and seminars
- Support the material requirements for our aircraft that are on ground prepping for maintenance
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of three years supporting Honeywell Engines and/or APUs with a customer centric focus
- Must have strong customer service skills to settle discrepancies with customer orders in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to effectively communicate business opportunities
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships and communicate effectively via email and telephone
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- Highly organized and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in this job is usually moderate
- Domestic and international travel may be required for this position
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
Company Core Values
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.