Assets & Logistics Management
Posted on 11/2/2022
Vienna, VA, USA • Bethesda, MD, USA
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience in Assets & Logistics Management
- Experience with database operations or maintaining database systems
- Experience with operational logistics or logistics management
- Experience with change management and the implementation of new technologies
- Experience in the IC
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
- Support the Govt in monitoring and managing assets, logistical requirements. The Govt requires support both for its facilities and internal management needs and for its role in managing these needs for the whole of IC and other USG elements
- Assist with monitoring and managing IC assets and logistical requirements
- Maintain and update policy and other guiding documents pertaining to assets and logistics. The contractor shall conduct data calls to track and report on assets and real property across offices and/or agencies
- Draft, edit, and coordinate reports, briefings, or other deliverables in response to Agency requirements, covering logistics operations, supply chain management, and asset management
- Assist in the oversight of IC Plant, Property, and Equipment (PPE) to include research and recommend practices and innovative process improvements for maintaining real property records
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.