Software Engineer, Api Infrastructure
Posted on 3/22/2022
- You are interested in learning new languages and technologies. Our team uses Go, Clojure and Lua, Kubernetes/Helm, and Kong, but it's okay if you haven't yet! More details on CircleCI's full tech stack can be found here
- An interest in building scalable tooling that enables teams to deliver APIs faster
- Work transparently and collaboratively within a remote and globally distributed team that values over communication
- A desire to learn!
- Design and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, observability, and efficiency of CircleCI's API infrastructure
- Implement shared API infrastructure used by all services and teams within CircleCI
- Build, maintain, and support adoption of API tooling and libraries
- Participate in rotating on-call duties to support the API Gateway and tooling
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable