In this role, you will be responsible for driving key strategic decisions in what could become a $10T global market for personal mobility. You will structure solutions to complex problems, perform deep data-driven analytics, generate insights, & then build cross-functional consensus among the senior management team to enable focused execution.
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders & makers, where team success is as important as individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to help define what an autonomous vehicle can be, we want to hear from you!
- Research, synthesize and communicate key business issues to senior leadership and board of directors
- Develop deep perspectives on the AV competitive landscape and provide those updates to a diverse audience
- Support product and engineering organizations by providing the business perspective on various decisions
- Evaluate business development opportunities, partnerships, and potential acquisitions
- Build and improve financial/operational models for revenue, unit economics, and city operations projections
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate strategy, business operations, consulting, investing, or M&A
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize, analyze and develop recommendations from large amounts of data
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or G Suite
- Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Excellent problem-solving, writing, and communication skills
- Past project or professional experience in the AV/mobility/transportation space
- An advanced degree in business or engineering
- Proficiency with advanced analytics tools (e.g. Tableau or SQL)
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $109,000 to $173,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.